Friday, October 8, 2010

His Voice


Our Vacation Vignette
Title: “His Voice”I hesitate to share this experience with you because it is very personal and very holy. Last week I shared with you my personal fight with horrific fear the first two days of our 4, 613 mile motorcycle trip. The fear was overcome by claiming scripture over my life.
The next day was an amazing day. We started this day in Griffin, GA.. The LORD spoke to me, on the back our motorcycle, as clearly as friends speak to each other. He told me to pray for every Church along the way. I began to pray for every church we passed. As I prayed the LORD gave me more insight, having me pray for specific situations in various Churches. After a couple of hours of this, it dawned on me HOW MANY Churches God has planted all over America. It seemed I would barely get a prayer started, and another Church would appear.
Then God closed my assignment with His Word from 2 Chronicles 7:14: “If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

No comments: