Friday, May 25, 2012

Unknown Protection!

On this wonderfully hot day in Florida, I decided to make a lunch of fresh fruit and took it out to my hubby who was putting shelves in our shed. We decided to take our lunch out to the chairs that overlooks a lovely pond behind our "house". Our dog, NOMAD, sat in his chair begging Ken for pieces of cantelope. A lovely Lunch by the water. Then I looked out and asked Ken if he thought THAT was a gator whose eyes were barely visable above the water level. Sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference between gator eyes and the huge turtle noses....but as we continued to look...his head lifted, his back came to the surface and his identity was WELL KNOWN. No more doubting. It was indeed a Gator. Little did our 15 pound, tail wagging dog know that without our presence and protection, he might be the target of a gator's lunch. Nomad had no idea that danger was just alittle way off. I could not help to thank my LORD for the zillion of times HE protects us and yet we have no idea we are even in danger! I am so very thankful for a God who cares about us! Thank you Lord for your care!

No comments: