Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing MISS BLUE



It has been alot of FUN to give these old puppets a make over. They were used for years with my parent's ministry, known as "Mopsy and Derby". They held Children's rallies, Vacation Bible Schools and Family Crusades in many States. Both of my parents are now enjoying Heaven, and I am enjoying their THINGS. I am giving this group of well used, PINK puppets, a make over and they will soon re-enter ministry!

Today I finished MISS BLUE. I still have MISS PURPLE and MISS RED to finish, but they are almost done. Next, they will need clothes (I am thinking matching tie dye shirts that will bring in all the various colors)....THEN they will begin ministry!

This chorus of Pink Puppets I have named "The Pink Praisers". They will sing together familiar Sunday school songs using CDs of children's voices. They will travel with our already existing puppet team of adult puppets, known as "Hands of Faith".

As cute as they look..........they have no expression, and no movement until a puppeteer puts a hand into the puppet.......THEN, like magic.....the puppets come to LIFE! Puppets can keep children, and adults alike, spellbound for long periods of time, as they are ALIVE under the puppeteers control.

Similar to people. We breathe, we move, we exist, but until we are FILLED with the Holy Spirit of God, we do not LIVE!

No comments: